Pricol Limited (”we” or “us” or “our”) respect the privacy of every visitor (“you”) who visits, registers with or subscribes to our websites and are committed to ensuring safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
This privacy statement outlines the personal information we may collect about you in relation to your use of our website and related information or services and how we may use such personal data.
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:-
- Your name, job title, work and/or home address, education details, company, job function, industry, telephone number, and email address, in order to register you for any job openings or for access to certain events, webinars and subscriptions or in case of any queries;
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business;
- Personalizing our website for you;
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website;
- Sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Sending you email notifications;
- Sending you our email newsletter,
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website;
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Information that we collect may be transferred to those countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this paragraph.
This paragraph sets out our generic data retention policy, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
By using the website and submitting personal information through the registration process you are agreeing that we may collect, hold, process and use your personal information for the purposes described above.
Our primary goal in collecting personal data from you is to give you an enjoyable customised experience whilst allowing us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs.
Questions and Suggestions:
If you have any questions / suggestions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings through this website, please contact us at email@example.com
Further, as per Rule of the IT Rules, the Grievance Officer shall acknowledge or respond to Your communication of violation of Rule, by any other person, within 36 (thirty six) hours, and the complaints shall be redressed within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under, the name and the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided:
CPM Towers, 109,
Race Course road,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone No – +91 422 433 1100
Email id – firstname.lastname@example.org
However, for any product or services related complaint or query, please contact email@example.com